5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

One of my favorite FNAF animations!

I half expected Chica to pop out from under the guards desk at the end. But that's mainly because I'm messed up.

Vending Machine Cartoon Vending Machine Cartoon

Great short animation.

I think it would've added to have seen if the total value inserted would have risen after it consumed the person.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

amazing work as usual!

i love how authentic this looks to the show with the various art stylings.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

awesome game

great concept, thou would've liked a tutorial at the start JUST incase there were any move's that I should've known or whether to inform us that the monster's were killable, I was intentionally avoiding them until i mistakenly fell on top of one before realising they were indeed killable.

a suggestion to extend the playability without having to bring him back might involve including friends/family participating to get revenge for the death of the main character, maybe including ending's to show how their own death's add to the conflict betwee the pink lizards and any friends/family.

(Funk Rock) Free Spirit (Funk Rock) Free Spirit

Hot

This tune is H.O.T I'm Glad your still keeping the Funk alive with your submissions! Don't stop now.

Lukania responds:

=D

Thanks a lot!
Now that I've got my new guitarist, we should be record all our jam sessions
Stay in touch!

Smile Sucka Smile Sucka

MMmmmmmMmm Yeah Thats some Sexy Funk

This is some sexy sexy sounds you've got going on, honestly I just had to sign up to say how awesome this song is, Funk will be back for sure.

Lukania responds:

Haha thanks!

That's actually the image I was going for =D
Hope we bring it back ;D